Collection of Personal Data
- Telephone number
- Public information observed from blockchains including your Ethereum address (when transacting a purchase);
- Google UUID (Unique User ID).
When you agree to create an account on the website to purchase products. Personal data is collected for internal operations only. We will not disclose it to outsiders. Information that the company needs in order to place an order are as follows;
We may collect Personal Data from you directly upon your use of the Services:
Use of Personal Data
- To facilitate the cryptocurrency transactions through MetaMask or other wallets;
- To record the Site log for safety reasons and system security monitoring as part of our security program and to protect the security and effective functioning of our Site and information technology systems including prevention and detection of potential fraud, crime and Site misuse;
- To enhance our Site’s user experiences, improve our Site layout and information available on it by monitoring how our Site is used;
- To establish our marketing communication, provide relevant marketing materials to you including information about upcoming events/conferences, progress of our services, testing and implementation of our available services, advertisement and promotion of our products or services.
The purposes which we use your Personal Data are as follows.
Sharing of Personal Data
- Affiliates and associated companies: We operate under the supervision OPN Co. Ltd., and we may share any part of your Personal Data with affiliated or associated companies in order to enhance our services that we provide to you.
- Third-party service providers: We share Personal Data with any third-party service providers to enable such parties to perform functions on our behalf and under our instructions in order to carry out the purposes prescribed in the above section. Our third-party service providers may include Site designer service provider, IT service provider, business analytics provider/advisor (such as Google Analytics and Intercom as mentioned below) and marketing campaigns advisor and event hosting provider, etc. which we engage such parties by execution of agreements or contracts to provide reasonable security of your Personal Data and to enable such parties to use and process such Personal Data only on our behalf and under our instructions.
- Mandatory disclosures and legal claims: We may be required to share your Personal Data in accordance with any subpoena, court order or other legal process, to comply with a request from our regulators, governmental request or any other legally enforceable demand.
We may share your Personal Data with the following recipients:
You may choose to disable or delete certain cookies on your internet browser settings, but you will not be able to access or use important features or functions of the Site. You can also delete all site access and conversion data shared with Google anytime from https://myactivity.google.com/myactivity.
Retention of Personal Data
- Google Analytics where it will be retained for 38 months; and
The retention of the Personal Data collected by way of cookies or other similar tracking technology for profiling is governed by:
Your rights: When successfully shown that you are the owner of certain IP addresses at a certain time, we provide you with all the information we have about it. You may request erasure of those IP addresses from our logs which we will comply if there is no regulation or obligation requiring it to be kept.
Transfer of Personal Data
We transfer your Personal Data to other countries for the purposes specified above including the countries which may not provide the same level of data protection as your home country which we shall use our best effort to protect your Personal Data. Such transfer of your Personal Data will allow you to interact efficiently with our Site.
- Right to access: Upon your proof of identity, you have the right to request a copy of your Personal Data which we will provide you in electronic form only. You will be subject to our charge in case you request for multiple copies of your Personal Data.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request us to amend, update or correct any part of your Personal Data.
- Right to deletion: You may request that we delete your Personal Data processed by us, except that we are required to retain such Personal Data to comply with any legal requirements or legal claims.
- Right to objection: You have the right to object to our processing on grounds relating to your reasonable and particular situation. We will follow your request unless we have legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests and rights.
You have the following rights: